Re: [livecode] ixi lang

From: Sedi <ilostmyfiles_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 10/15/09, alex <alex_at_lurk.org> wrote:

> Using `English' text helps though because you can structure
> and
> remember them as phonetics, i.e. movements of the vocal
> tract.

This is why I always hated the symbols on a Playstation controller which replaced the traditional letters or numbers... more than one syllable per press makes it painful to quote a sequence aloud. Of course X will always be X but pronouncing 'square' is more awkward than 'Y' imho. Circle, triangle? Ouch.