Re: [livecode] ixi lang

From: Michal Seta <mis_at_artengine.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:07:04 -0400

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM, tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk
<tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk> wrote:

> How much difference would it make if all the boxes in max were icons
> you selected from a dropdown list or something, with no 'english' text?

I guess that would increase the ambiguity (more fun?). We (humans)
already often have trouble with agreeing on how some symbols should be
decoded, imagine icons.

When I first saw [moses] in Pd I figured it would either print the ten
commandments or cause fires. It did neither.
:D
./MiS