Re: [livecode] Slub last night

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:18:12 +0100

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 10:25 +0100, Chris McCormick wrote:
> Wow, that blew my head off, nice work guys!

Thankyou, it was a good night all round for livecoding - congrats to
Michele for his first performance, and Thor's all new livecoding
language was fascinating and drew a large crowd - lots of people new to
livecoding there got drawn in.

> Dave, I have to ask you about that anglo-algo-mayan-olmec chilli eating totem
> pole whatsit some time. What the hell was that? Where can I download it?

You might be referring to this?
http://www.pawfal.org/dave/index.cgi?Projects/Scheme%20Bricks

The code is here:
http://www.pawfal.org/flotsam/scheme-bricks/scheme-bricks.scm