Re: [livecode] Livecoding in Paris

From: Sylvain <artheist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:51:35 +0200

matohawk a écrit :
> Hi Johan,
>
> Great informations!
> Tmplab looks like a nice place.
>
> With some friends we organize some Blank Pages sessions all over the
> world. Blank pages session live coding - meeting - Pure Data or
> Max/MSP - one hour ...
>
> Next sessions - Berlin
> 5 - 6 september
Is this located in parisian suburbs ? ;D

> visit :
> www.blankpages.fr
Yes, I knew about it, but only fews actually happened in Paris

> What about to organize a session in your place?
Seems like a nice idea, yes. If only it was not so restrictive to Pd/Max ...
I wanted to join you at Mal Au Pixel, but wasn't in Paris at that time
... wishing I could have hacked you with SC stuff, damn ! ;p

Best

Sylvain