Re: [livecode] toplap on bbc website

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:51:13 +0100

Agreed, also I think the average age of reddit readers/posters is quite
young, so we should go easy on them. I found the comments really quite
funny anyway.

Any comments on the actual article/video? I'm fairly happy how we were
portrayed, I was a bit worried how far they could take it in the geeky
direction in the wrong sort of way - but it seems quite accurate to me!

I'm a bit surprised I was quoted so much in the article - hope my
comments were a suitable reflection of live coding. One thing I noticed
listening to people's interviews was that everyone has a different take
on it - which I think is very healthy.