Re: [livecode] pubcode2 tonight in London, 5th August 2009

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:32:23 +0200

2009/8/7 evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>

> If you're talking about Nazism and other such dark topics, you've either
> got to be dead serious or damn funny. Anything in between just doesn't
> work... lets just let it be for now and move on, cool?

I maintain that I wasn't talking about Nazism and instead refering to the
general phenomenon of orders in relation to responsibility. I do believe
that the expression I used is in more general usage, like the word "fascism"
need not refer to a specific Italian situation.

I also feel that a light-hearted spirit used towards serious subjects can be
the single most effective tool against current exaggeratedly rule-based
social situations.

Having explained that I'm happy to join you in moving on.

Yours,
Kas.