Re: [livecode] livecoding via mobile phone (sms)

From: Andrew Brown <a.brown_at_qut.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:17:57 +1000

Hi Fredrik,

Sounds tough to be in berlin :)

ACMC was good, some of my photos are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8551154_at_N05/sets/72157621816337050/

Andrew S performed but I did not (time to practice was not easy to
find). We also have an International symposium here on Network Music
Jamming next week. http://savetodisc.net/jamskolan09/

So there's plenty on.

Enjoy your time with Nick and say hi to him for me.

Cheers,

Andrew