Re: [livecode] live coding on an iPhone

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:57:21 +0200

2009/7/13 Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>:
> Thought you might all like a teaser:

This looks very interesting. I could see how a iPod/Phone could get around
the limitations of the computer keyboard which doesn't support any
intonation in data entry (lacking velocity). I don't have a iPhone but if
there would be a manual for this I'd like to read it. maybe a manual would
be contrary to the "puzzle" philosophy though?

Your link says "*Live coding engineered by Click Nilson."*. Is that simply
meant to state you created this livecoding system or is it meant to imply
the program itself was created in a livecoded way? That last reading seems
like a tall order, maybe just wishfull thinking, but I had to ask.

Kas.