Re: [livecode] live coding on an iPhone

From: David Abravanel <abrav2_at_teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:10:15 -0400

Yeah, Iıve found itıs a great environment to test out new patches and learn
how other geeks make music. Unfortunately my chapter of SHARE is mostly
Max/MSP / Ableton people, so I feel like a loner on SC sometimes (and yes,
itıs tempting to switch into Ableton for something easier to control). But
beyond that digression, itıs pretty cool.

~david
--
David Abravanel
http://clonesound.blogspot.com