Re: [livecode] live coding on an iPhone

From: David Abravanel <abrav2_at_teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:51:16 -0400

This looks excellent - keep us updated when Apple gets around to approving
it (annoying, I know...).

In the mean time, has anyone else played around with Jasuto?
http://www.jasuto.com . It's somewhere between Reaktor and the Reactable, a
modular environment in which the spatial relationships between objects
affect the output. Plus, motions can be recorded and looped, making for some
pretty interesting patches. It's limited by the iPhone memory (more than one
Reverb going and you'll be getting consistent underruns), but it's
impressive how much Chris managed to put together.

Personally I'm a huge app hound; I used a few different things at SHARE in
Brooklyn a week ago, particularly when my JIT patch in SC failed. Speaking
of which, any SHARE people on here?

~david
--
David Abravanel