[livecode] OH SNAP! Multitouch table? Livecoding on a whaaaa!?!?

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 00:10:33 +0100

oh yes, my livecoding finger-snapping bitches, you are hearing me loud
and clear and correctly. we are about to reveal the world's first
"livecoding table!?!?!" set your html tags to blink and your
supercolliding to superduper, because this shit is OFF DA HOOK. but
WAIT - that's MULTITOUCH?? can u handle that many-fingered action? how
do u type when you've got more multitouching going on than fiver-nite
at the local strip joint? where do u put your frosty beverage? all
these questions and more answered soon!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madpixelist/3701885097/

(this email was brought to you by overwork and livecoding-tinged
insomnia)