Re: [livecode] first pubcode official details

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:47:44 +0100

Something went wrong with the 1st tape, so I'm not sure if we got a
recording of the first part of the event. I need to find a proper
video deck to get to the bottom of it. On the second tape, we got 15
minutes of slub plus the end jam. The sounds is great, but the video
is a little dark and when I get a chance I will do some post-
production and editing on it and put it up online!

Cheers
Evan