[livecode] Fwd: live patching video

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:16:23 +0100

2009/6/5 Ross Bencina <rossb-lists_at_audiomulch.com>:
> I thought I'd try to make my own live-patching screencast for the AudioMulch
> 2.0 launch, thought you might be interested:
> http://www.audiomulch.com/200release_information.htm

Hot stuff!  Nice one Ross.

I saw Scott has some nice max live patching videos too:
 http://www.inclusiveimprov.co.uk/doku.php/code:livecoding:maxmsp:scotthewitt

I've done a couple lately too:
 http://yaxu.org/haskell-hack/
 http://yaxu.org/more-hackery/

Anyone else?

BTW the first pubcode event in London went reallywell, it turns out we
have an audience for this stuff!  All performances were great and all
quite different, I think the audience were entertained although I
didn't manage to talk to any of them or work out where they came
from...

If any livecoders are visiting London let us know in advance and we'll
try to arrange a pubcode event to coincide with your visit.

Cheers,

http://yaxu.org/