[livecode] taplop

From: nescivi <nescivi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:52:19 -0400

Hiho,

today I received in the mail my "toplap accreditation policy limiting
(handwriting is unclear here) over performance" sticker, about which I was
very happy of course!

Only, I feel that maybe the designer of the sticker assumed that the laptop
used in toplap performances is predominantly not black.
Of course, this motivates me to find a creative solution to figure out a way
to put the sticker on my laptop, in such a way that it is visible [1], on the
other hand it makes me feel discriminated... and if anything, I don't think
toplap as an organisation should be advocating such practices.
Maybe there should be multiple versions of the sticker, to reflect our
diversity as livecoders?

sincerely,
Marije

PS, btw, what's the password to add myself to the list of livecoders on the
site?

[1] though I am hesitant to put it on the LCD screen itself, though it would
be visible there most of the times.