[livecode] interactive mode for python in textmate

From: Till Bovermann <tboverma_at_techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:45:11 +0200

Hey,

I released TM_InteractivePython here[1], a TextMate Bundle
implementing REPL for python. Feedback welcome.

A big thanx goes to technotalesfor explanation of REPL-modes for vim,
and Renick for ponting me to REPL, Thomas H. for his initial idea, and
of course the SuperCollider community, which inspired me to look for
such a way to get python REPL'y to work in TextMate.

cheers
        Till

[1] http://blog.lfsaw.de/wordpress/?p=362