[livecode] klipp av live in London next Saturday 31st Jan; featuring big LED screen

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:02:09 +0000

klipp av will play in London on Saturday January 31st!

Cochrane Theatre, Central Saint Martins, Southampton Row, London WC1B
4AP
nearest tube Holborn

The event, which includes some other acts, features a large
experimental LED screen to project onto. Fredrik's visuals get
priority, so I can't promise huge LED text, but I think we might look
into trying something like that...

5-9pm, free with theatre ticket in advance, print card at http://
www.flunk.com/