[livecode] live coding versus live circuit building, London, Friday Jan 16th evening

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:13:35 +0000

Dear all,
                Advance notice of a gig a week from Friday. The N.Collins cup
(fired by the Devonshire potter N.Collins) will be contested by
N.Collins and N.Collins on London soil. The event will form a small
part of this evening at the Gasworks:

http://www.gasworks.org.uk/events/detail.php?id=432

I'm afraid I don't have an exact gig time, but it should be sometime
within the 8-10pm slot. Nic is keen to play for up to half an hour,
I'd be happy with fifteen minutes. But I guess I'll be practising my
live coding chops in the coming week! And happy to see any London
livecode people around...

best,
Nick