Re: [livecode] Livecoding in The Hague - Monday, December 22

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:46:09 +0100

Graham;

Awesome! try to do some documentation for the folks at home!

That would indeed be a good plan. I do believe that one of the people I
press-ganged ^h^h^h gave a chance to express themselves has one of those
nice new Zoom recorders and I do have some space on a server so why not? I
can't promise this as it's not my Zoom.

Don't expect too much; it's a pub run by people from the squat scene so you
can get away with a lot of weird stuff and there is a remarkably decent PA
but it's still just a small pub with a small audience and drink tickets
instead of a budget. I wouldn't travel too far, even if this pub *does* have
a rather interesting collection of drinks available. I'll be sure to try to
talk a jet-laged Marije into having some absinthe before her set for your
enjoyment. :¬)

Kas.