Re: [livecode] Livecoding in The Hague - Monday, December 22

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:48:51 +0100

Nescivi;

(the evening is curated by Kassen).

Which is a kind way of saying "everybody else was out of the country or
engaged elsewhere".

I think I'll bring my laptop as well as there is probably some time to spare
and I'm really passionate about the LiSa.track() way way of dealing with
wave buffers in ChucK that I had previously overlooked.

2€ at the door but that'll get you a free beer if you're in early.

Kas.
(not so much a curator as I'm like the mice dancing on the table when the
cat's away from home)