Re: [livecode] scheme bricks

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:29:42 +0000

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 15:36 +0000, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> A way to 'visually' livecode scheme, which takes advantage of the nature
> of lisp's code <-> data structure isomorphism:
>
> http://www.pawfal.org/dave/index.cgi?Projects/Scheme%20Bricks
>
> I wrote it in a few days, and it's fiddly (especially using a track point
> nipple!) but it has some advantages over text which I think gives it some
> promise...

Here's something similar for postscript:
  http://www.donhopkins.com/drupal/node/97

Oddly there's something that looks like daisychain later in the article
(although quite different in operation, I haven't read that far yet).

>>From reddit comments which are otherwise uninspiring...

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7h78a/scheme_bricks_live_coding_by_tearing_off_and/

alex