Re: [livecode] phya: physical audio

From: Adrian Ward <adrian_at_signwave.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:13:25 +0100

It was just a throw-away comment.

I got a bit excited thinking how you could make music with it, then
watched the demo videos and found it mostly makes metallic clanging
noises, and then industrial/musique concrete popped into my mind, and
then Andrew McKenzie, and then I figured he could just plug this
application into a sound system and he'd be sorted, then I closed my
browser window and got on with my work.

Sorry.