[livecode] electronics

From: Jim Prevett <mcprev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:13:23 +0100

Hey,
just a quick question- does anybody / is anybody particularly proficient
with electronics? I work at SPACE in Hackney now and we are always looking
for people that can do little bits of electronics work...

for example- we have 2 video decks where the ports have come loose. We think
it is just a case of exchanging the firewire ports and soldering etc. The
warantee has expired and It would cost us a fortune to send these things
away and we would rather give some cash to artists / people that can do this
stuff.

Get in touch if you have the power!

Cheers
Jim