Re: [livecode] OFF OFF ICMC livecoding night Monday 25th Aug Belfast - poster!

From: Matthew Yee-King <lists_at_yeeking.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 10:44:31 +0100

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 13:44 +0200, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Graham Coleman wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > It was good seeing everyone again and playing together!
> >
> > Thanks very much to Matt and Barry and Ajay for making it happen.
>

> i can only join into the cheers.
> it was a very nice evening (and nice to meet those of you whom i haven't
> met before)
>
> thanks for doing it

No problem at all! I'd do it again too! Here's an mp3... its recorded on
a zoom h4 using the built in mics so it is a bit rough but you do get
the vibe of the event:

http://www.yeeking.net/audio/livecode/offofficmc_livecode_vs_indian_electronica_25_08_08_edit.mp3

There was a nice chap there who has some video of the event. He said
he'd put it on yootuba so keep an eye out for that.

cheers

Matthew