[livecode] OFF OFF ICMC livecoding night Monday 25th Aug Belfast - poster!

From: Matthew Yee-King <lists_at_yeeking.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:10:52 +0100

Hello livecoders

Please find attached the posters/ flyers (courtesy of Ajay Kapur) for
the livecoding night on 25th aug in Belfast.

Sorry it isn't free, but we had to pay £100 to get the venue. All
profits will be paid to the performing artists. I am sure we can sort
something out for cheap entry - drop me a line.

Also sorry if we have the wrong names - I kind of guessed from my list
which bits were jokes and comments and which bits were artist names!

cheers

Matthew

Poster_BELFAST.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Poster_BELFAST.jpg)

Poster_BELFAST_white.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Poster_BELFAST_white.jpg)