[livecode] make art festival

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:09:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm helping put together an evening of live coding in Poitiers, France
on Saturday 29th November as part of the fine Make Art festival
(http://makeart.goto10.org/). If you're up for doing a
talk/performance/workshop then please let me know.

The catch is that this is a festival for artists using/making free
software, and they're being strict about the operating systems this
year, so you're not allowed to use mac os/windows/other closed OS. Also
I'm afraid they probably only have money to bring people from around
Europe.

This will be a nice event, please get in touch if you want to be
involved.

Cheers,

alex