Re: [livecode] more vocable synthesis

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:58:30 +0100

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 23:07 +0200, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:
> Yes, I agree, especially because I don't think there is anything pure really.
> Ok, but I would like to continue to ask around a bit:
>
> * what is thought ?

Organising things into geometric spaces, mapping paths around those
spaces, giving names to areas, points and movements in them, carrying
out symbolic operations on those names.

> * what is public thought ?

Two or more people harmonising their geometric spaces together.

> * what is the difference between playing, acting, and thinking ?

Tricky... Maybe playing is interacting with the world/others, thinking
is interacting with yourself and acting is interacting with the world
using someone else's representation of it.

alex