Re: [livecode] Livecoding night during ICMC

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 00:13:04 +0100

I'm happy to do a very short insult based thing, perhaps an international
exchange of insults with Japan, but mainly to hang out and drink Guiness
CN

alex mclean
matthew yee-king
luc van weelden
fredrik remotely crashing //beginning of a haiku?
drb fairly possible
son of click

Dates that it might happen:

25 aug
27 aug
28 aug

--On 1 July 2008 19:05:35 +0200 Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>