Re: [livecode] toplap at icmc08

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:25:11 +0100

Nice one Matthew, if you need any help I'm sure there would be many
volunteers myself included.

We (dorkbotlondon) will likely hold an outdoor 'burningdork' camp for
people doing strange things with electricity from August 29th -
September 1st, in a peaceful campsite somewhere near London. Live
coders welcome! But it overlaps slightly with ICMC, so I could really
do with knowing what the schedule for that will be, I hope they post it
soon...

cheers!

alex