[livecode] granular music recommendations?

From: AlgoMantra <algomantra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:43:41 +0530

Yo All....I'm trying to download and study some of the best
music out there which features granular synthesis. I haven't heard
much yet beyond Iannis Xenakis, but I'd love to know what
your favorites are.

Perhaps it would be worthwhile putting up
a torrent of the same. If possible, kindly provide links
to mp3 files or any other type of free downloads.

(What do you think of Jaron Lanier's music?)
http://www.jaronlanier.com/musicdownload.html

cheers!
http://www.algomantra.com