Re: [livecode] toplap at icmc08

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:45:41 +0100

Hi Graham,

Well done!

>> First, if you will be at ICMC this year and could do a livecoding
>> performance, say aye.
>
> Aye!

Aye'll be there too. Could be a live coding invasion; I should warn on his
behalf that Matthew Yee-King will be performing his live percussion+live
coding work in a separate ICMC session, all going well.

> Sounds perfect. Happy to help out in any capacity. Any idea which
> night it will be?

I guess you have to send ICMC the details requested and then they schedule
as they can fit? So I assume no specific details yet. I've already booked
to be around at ICMC all week, but I expect some others will be dropping in
and out more selectively.

best
Nick