Re: [livecode] syntax free

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:35:42 +0000

eh? why would you want to remove syntax? i'm not sure i understand
the concept. max/msp/jitter clearly has a syntax to it, and a
hierarchy of how objects are connected and which ones can be connected.

what you describe sounds a bit like the Reactable: http://youtube.com/
results?search_query=reactable