Re: [livecode] code taunts

From: Kath O'Donnell <aliak77_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:12:48 +0200

this sounds a little like learning hebrew. hebrew used in common use
(most newspapers, signs, tv, computers) doesn't have the dots and
dashes, as people know the (vocabulary) words so know how to pronounce
them. but when you're learning it, the dots and dashes give you the
rules on pronunciation of the words.

--
http://www.aliak.com