Re: [livecode] icmc08

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:53:26 +0000

always nice to see live coding.

off-ICMC is always curated from amongst the standard ICMC music submissions
as far as I'm aware. So you just submit a proposal in the usual way.

I guess a counter-ICMC could also be run, but a few live code performances
have appeared at previous ICMCs now, so there is a precedent of inclusion
at least in off-ICMC, if not in the midday granular synthesis concert.

best

--On 4 February 2008 20:43:07 +0100 Graham Coleman <ravelite_at_gmail.com>