[livecode] Test + something relevant

From: Sylvain <artheist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 21:47:45 +0100

Hi List,

Just a mail to test first if I can send to the list, cause I remember
having trouble somehow before.
And also, not to send a stupid useless mail, a question.
I would like to know your best advice about a software that can perform
screencast. Many of you here posted links where they put screencasts of
their perfomances while coding, and I would like to know how you did
them, especially if you are on OSX. It seems that all solutions on Mac
are not free, instead of VLC but it doesn't seem to work on OSX either ...

Cheers

Slb