Re: [livecode] spammed again

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 01:09:50 +0200

On 9/11/07, alex <alex_at_lurk.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 00:44 +0200, Kassen wrote:
> > I did disable some Javascripting that bothered me, like moving windows
> > and removing parts of the interface, etc (all standard Firefox
> > settings), but not speciffically cross-site scripting. I also checked
> > my adblock but adblock reported being offended by anything so it must
> > be something else.
>
> Ok I took it off for now

I missed a "not" or "un-" there. oops.

> Another issue is that I can seem to find a way to have the WiKi send
> > me the password I had that I lost or give me a new one.
>
> Hm, ok added that to my to do...

That would be nice.

If I were you, BTW, I'd considder how many spammers there are and how many
livecoders there are and conclude that manual account activation (following
a email) sounds quite sensible for Toplap.org, despite the appeal of
anonimous collaboration on a database.

Yours,
Kas.