Re: [livecode] stickers and evaluation

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:15:20 +0100

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 17:23 -0400, David Abravanel wrote:
> TOPLAP stickers? Anyway to get one on this side of the pond? I'd love an
> accessory as such on my laptop.

Well I don't have them yet, but all being well we should have a TOPLAP
mail order service before the year is out, starting with the stickers
and a second run of the compilation. Maybe we should do tshirts too?

By the way I'm meeting with a couple of people around lunchtime at the
British Library in London and maybe other locations / times, to help
evaluate my vaguely livecoding related MSc project. If there's anyone
else up for helping out please let me know!

cheers

alex