Re: [livecode] ascii rave

From: Amy Alexander <amy_at_plagiarist.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:48:57 -0700 (PDT)

hmm, so basically it's reverse beatboxing!? a computer tries to sound
like a human trying to sound like some electronic music... but then again
it's controlled by a human who types the sounds the computer tries to make
that sound like a human trying to sound like some electronic music, and...

(perhaps i should not write emails after midnight... )

well, muy cool!

imagine livecoding meets standup comedy: "a computer walks into a bar
and.... badoom ching!"

-amy