Re: [livecode] livecoded gameshow

From: m <m_at_1010.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 10:22:35 +0100

In common with these we're also working towards the (life) coding of
an event (12 hours in Bergen 17th November as part of Piksel). We're
interested in devising such coding strategies and will try and start
this discussion on the xxxxx list (below) centring on
possible/concrete strategies.

One aspect of the work examines the potential for some kind of
collaborative/remote intervention within display or presentational software
commonly used in seminar/symposium/workshop. My own experiments have
made use of Emacs Lisp as base (and as potential collaborative live
coding environment) but if anyone knows of other such projects I'd be
interested to hear.

At the same time our open call (equally for life coders to participate
in coding the event) is ... open until the 31st of July!

Martin Howse

strategies/life coding docuwiki: http://scrying.org/doku.php?id=piksel:lifecodingstrategy

xxxxx_at_piksel call: http://1010.co.uk/pikselcall.html