Re: [livecode] loss livecode photos

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:32:14 +0100

On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 19:26 +0100, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:
> Thank you very much for getting it going! It was a very nice event.

My pleasure :) As I told many people, Jim, James, Ina, Keith and others
at access space should receive the thanks for the smooth running,
excellent choice of venues etc. The excellent workshops, presentations,
performances, curry, countryside and general good company and
inspirational natter is what really made the weekend though!

For the benefit of absent friends and the memory impaired, if anyone has
slides/notes etc from their presentations it would be really good to
have them online, maybe linked from here:
  http://toplap.org/index.php/ToplapPapers

If anyone wants somewhere to upload let me know.

cheers

alex