Re: [livecode] accomodation suggestions for LOSS livecode?

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:26:30 +0100

Hi Ross (and other livecode festival goers)

Will be good to see you in Sheffield! I think Alex sent around
individualised emails now with accommodation details. But Ross, if you're
stuck on Friday/Saturday night, I'm sure I (and others) can provide
emergency floor space (I'll be at the uni housing accommodation as I expect
many others too, I assume smallish but comfortable enough student rooms).

Other than that, I once attended a conference in Sheffield with minimal
budget. I slept on one sofa after being denied a greenhouse, then got a
cheap room in a local pub for two nights.

looking forward to livecode!
Nick

--On 10 July 2007 08:06:14 +1000 Ross Bencina <rossb-lists_at_audiomulch.com>