Re: [livecode] Workshops at LOSS Livecode

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:04:40 +0100 (BST)

> I will give compiling fluxus-0.12 under Pure:Dyne another go ( we weren't
> able to update it last time ) due to some difficulties. Its definitely a
> good idea to use it for that, I could make a special build with some extra
> pieces of software, if required.

It would be great to get chuck too... and as many of the other various
systems on as possible. We should talk about this on the fluxus or
pure:dyne list - but we should be able to install 0.12 without PLT if
needbe (mzscheme only).

I like the look of this: http://www.ludions.com/slowcode/ (I hadn't
noticed it before)

cheers,