Re: [livecode] flyer essay - your input needed!

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:01:37 +0100

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 16:06 +0100, thor wrote:
> I miss the humour and poetry of this sentence now:
>
> "Live coding began when people realised it is actually possible to
> change their minds whilst thinking, and to rewrite a program whilst it
> runs."

It got merged into this:

"This new wave of artistic programmers however are once more demanding
more conversational programming interfaces, where someone can not only
change their mind while thinking, but also change the instructions of
their computer program while it runs."

Please do change it, if you don't like it.

alex