Re: [livecode] loss livecode - first sketch

From: Reg Ludions <reg_at_ludions.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 22:15:10 +0100

This looks great Alex!, I'm really looking forward to this, as I know
are others.

Something I am looking less forward to, however, is as outlined below.

Although Nick Collins' contribution to the conference is more than
welcome, I am never-the-less shocked that he is being allowed to
present with someone with as scandalous an academic -and personal!-
reputation as Click "Fast-One" Nilson Close friends of mine in the
Shropshire market town of Bishop's Castle tell me that he is
infamous, nay, notorious around those parts, and can barely mention
his name without cursing and shaking with barely-contained legitimate
fury! Confronted in person, for example, it will difficult for this
witness not to demand Click confess the despicable truth of how his
colleage Benne "became ill", as he glosses it on his frankly shoddy
homepage. And to think he has the cheek to then present on "Human
Action", as though his own personal actions have not blighted the
reputation of certain members of Bishop's Castle community!! I won't
say more here, but trust there will be an opportunity - if he is not
banned altogether - for taking this scoundrel to account on this and
many other matters - both musical - and not.

Tom

"To know code, is to slow code"