Re: [livecode] pivotal

From: Dave Griffiths <dave_at_pawfal.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:06:43 +0100 (BST)

> An interesting live coding environment referenced by that superglue
> paper:
> http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/pivotal/
>
> I wonder if you can address the document from within the document.

I really think this sort of thing is an interesting area of research for
livecoding (and programming in general really). For some comparison,
drscheme allows images as values in source and repl:
http://www.plt-scheme.org/software/drscheme/tour/tour-Z-H-5.html#node_chap_4
It would be exciting to extend it to 3D geometry and maybe sound as well.

cheers,

dave