Re: [livecode] pivotal

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:26:56 +0200

>An interesting live coding environment referenced by that superglue
>paper:
> http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/pivotal/

I think the term "document-centered" also is interesting in itself -
regarding this type of visual double representation: with sound, this
is at the same time impossible as well as unnecessary.

On the other hand, it is interesting to see what is left from
document-centeredness when you take away the picture.

--
.