[livecode] speechless

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:22:50 +0000

A new project:
  http://speechless.lurk.org/rhythm.html

A text driven multi-user audio stream, it needs flash 8 or later.
Please play with it! All feedback very much appreciated, I'm launching
it properly on the 1st April.

I'm still working out how to make my own articulatory speech synth
model, this one is using the free "festival" speech synth, which uses
concatenative synthesis.

I was excited to find out about "Canntaireachd" last night, which is to
bagpipes what bols are to tabla. I'm getting really sure about this now
- livecoding really needs non-lexical vocables!

alex