Re: [livecode] Hybrid TOPLAP

From: alex <alex_at_slab.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:53:13 +0000

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 11:55 +1000, Andrew Brown wrote:
> Andrew Sorensen and I (aa-cell) are hoping to be in Eurpoe around the
> time of Ars Electronic is September, so we'd be happy to be involved
> in the TOPLAP Hybrid Arts submission. We could contribute to demos,
> performance, talk, and so on as required.

Hi Andrew,

If you were considering visiting London near the beginning of September
do let us know well in advance, I could arrange an event around your
visit. I wouldn't be able to help organise such a thing later in the
month however.

Also I wonder if you'd be interested in coming to 'burningdork', which
was enormous fun last year:
  http://burningdork.slab.org/

(same goes for others)

alex