[livecode] Moxie?

From: Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 11:19:46 +1000

Hi All,

Does anyone on the list know of any live programming history relating
to D.J.Collinge's Moxie computer music environment? He seemed to be
totally onto live programming as a performance practice pre 1984! but
I can't find any specific information describing performances etc..
I would love to hear from anyone who has any information about
Moxie! (My only links are Collinge's 1984 & 1988 ICMC papers which I
traced back via Dannenberg's Moxc).

It appears that Impromptu has a great grandfather that I never knew
about :)

Cheers,
Andrew.

p.s. If you haven't read the 1984 ICMC Moxie paper, definitely worth
a look.

Collinge, D. J. MOXIE: A Language for Computer Music Performance. In.
W. Buxton (editor), Proceedings of the International Computer Music
Conference 1984