[livecode] totally off topic

From: DJ Fadereu <fadereu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:39:43 +0530

Dear Livecoders,

I am someone interested in what is called "time-constrained art", and
comics.
So once in a while I would go crazy and try to gather people who would
write their own novels, but within 58 hours. Things like that. Or I would
walk
around the streets of Bombay like an algorithm, while having kept a 3-day
vow of silence.

Now I want to do something that combines comics, the vow of silence, and
walking in algorithms. I'm a little stumped of ideas, and would appreciate
any help in the matter. I have set up a wiki, but if you like we can use
this
thread for conversation.

http://rohitgupta.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Comics+AlgoYatra+2007

Any thoughts?