Re: [livecode] drumming circle in london (uk) this sunday

From: [*~] <chun_at_goto10.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 00:32:40 +0100

Peter Worth said :
> how did this go? any chance the timing protocols etc will be documented?...

it was fun, there were about 6 drummers who turned up, ranging from pd, haskell, fluxus, sc to homebrew
software.

there was no timing protocols though, we just agreed on a bpm and each starts/stops their algorithms humanly.
however, each drumer seems to have "nudge" or "drift" function so that timing can be shifted on the go.

we did however talked about how to structure the druming. ie, each take turns to lead while others follow, or
through some led light controled by software, or a human conductor. its not decided yet. but its worth
document this for sure, imho. perhaps on that wiki page?

cheers

chun